Easy Vodka Gummy BearsTuesday, June 25, 2013
- Do not use weird no-name gummies! Make sure they are good quality gummies you can find at a bulk barn or at a candy store. They should be soft!
- Use decent quality vodka or flavoured vodka for a more fruity flavour.
- Stir stir stir. These guys stuck together so I made sure to stir them up 3 times a day. This will also help to distribute the vodka.
- Refrigerate! Many people just leave their container of gummies on the counter and while there is nothing wrong with that, I find that the chilled gummies are easier to eat and are much more refreshing. Put it this way…who the hell likes a warm shot of any liquor? Chilled all the way please!
- 1 container of gummy bears (500 gm)
- 1 375 ml bottle of vodka