Toronto has been kind to us this summer with a plethora of amazing food and drink events and although the summer is winding down, fall is an exciting season for foodie affairs. The city brings you the first ever Toronto FOOD & WINE Festival taking place Sept 18th to the 20th at Evergreen Brick Works. The event will showcase some of the best food and culinary talent that Canada has to offer.
Some not-to-miss features include:
- The Grand Tasting Pavilion presented by PC Black Label will allow guests to sip and sample exquisite food and drink from over 130 quality vendors from Ontario, Canada and around the world
- Celebrity chefs such as Curtis Stone, Tyler Florence, Gail Simmons, Chuck Hughes, Roger Mooking, Mark McEwan, Antonio Park and many more will be taking the celebrity stage to provide guests with live cooking demos, talks and workshops over the three-day weekend
- For the first time ever, Cochon 555 is bringing its signature event series to Canada inviting guests to indulge in over 1400 pounds of quality prepared pork dishes
- Educational workshops held by some well-known masters such as Kevin Kent, Tetsuya Iizuka and Antonio Park will teach you their expertise in culinary customs such as knife skills and soba noodle making
- An exciting cooking competition titled Taste Canada Cooks the Books will take place with the winner being crowned Canada’s Best New Student Chef. Talented new chefs from schools all across Canada will gather in the Miele Kitchen to prepare a dish from a well-known Canadian cookbook
These are only SOME of the exciting highlights at the upcoming Toronto FOOD & Wine festival. Many more must-see features will be taking place and we would love to give you the chance to experience it all by winning a pair of tickets to this amazing foodie event.
One lucky winner will win a pair of tickets to the event on any day of their choice. The contest will be up and running until September 1st, 2015.
For more information about tickets to the event please visit the website at : http://www.torontofoodandwine.com/tickets/