The Gourmet Food & Wine Expo is back and I’m giving away two pairs of tickets to the exclusive VIP evening on Thursday November 19th from 6 to 10 pm. This evening will give you a sneak preview of some of the cities most elite guests plus first access to more than 1,800 wines, beers, spirits and gourmet eats! Wine and dine in style and sophistication with winemakers, industry guests, restaurant owners, chefs, celebrity guests and other food and wine enthusiasts.
This year’s Gourmet Food & Wine Expo is all about new food experiences and here are just a few of the great reasons why this is one of the best food and drink events in Canada:
- Learn from some of Canada’s best culinary talent at the Gastropost Chef Stage with demonstrations from sponsor Whole Foods Market, Celebrity Chef Mark McEwan and many more
- Learn about cheese at the ‘All You Need is Cheese’ stage hosted by the Dairy Farmers of Canada
- Explore and discover the ‘Taste of Market Street’ featuring offerings from Barsa Taberna, Pastizza and Bindia Indian Bistro
- Learn about eating and growing local from the Dairy Farmers of Canada, Grain Farmers of Ontario and Turkey Farmers of Ontario
- Explore and learn about wines from nearly every region in the world
- Taste premium luxury spirits served by professionals mixologists
- Attend informative wine tasting sessions at the Trend Central Tasting Stage
- Indulge in gourmet international foods as well as local foods from Toronto's top chefs
The Gourmet Food & Wine Expo takes place November 19-22 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre North Building. Admission and Tutored Tasting tickets are available at: https://www.microspec.com/tix123/eTic.cfm?code=GFWE2015
For a full list of exhibitors, including wine, beer and spirits, please visit:
Enter below to win tickets to the VIP evening session on Thursday Nov 19th. Two winners will be selected on Thursday November 12th and will receive a pair of admission tickets (each ticket is valued at $45). Sample tickets for food and wine can be purchased at the event for $1 each. You must be 19+ to attend.
, by Natalie G