Low-fat & Vegan Chocolate CupcakesSaturday, March 02, 2013
Psst...don't forget to enter my giveaway for Torie & Howard Organic Candies, they are ridiculously delicious :)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, with a rack positioned in the center. Line standard cupcake tin with 12 paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, espresso powder, baking soda, and salt together.
- Separately, whisk the water, oil, vanilla, and molasses together.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry, and mix together with a wooden spoon until the batter is smooth and combined.
- Divide batter into the 12 lined cupcake tins (it will only be filled about halfway up).
- Bake the cupcakes for approximately 16-18 minutes, or until the cupcake springs back when lightly pressed in the center.
- Let the cupcakes cool for a few minutes before removing from the tin and cooling completely on wire racks.