Coconut Banana BreadThursday, February 21, 2013
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
- In a separate large mixing bowl combine mashed bananas, brown sugar, and vanilla. Add egg whites and mix together until smooth and then add in the oil.
- Slowly incorporate the flour and combine until moist.
- Add in the greek yogurt and coconut milk and combine.
- Lastly fold in ½ cup of coconut and walnuts (if using) into batter.
- Pour into greased 9×5 inch loaf pan. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of coconut on top.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean and the bread is golden brown.