Chocolate Avocado MuffinsSunday, February 17, 2013
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the wet ingredients. Using a hand mixer, mix on low until smooth.
- In another large bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients and whisk together until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix on low until combined (do not over mix).
- Divide batter amongst 12 muffin cups filling up until ¾ full.
- Sprinkle on your toppings and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.