Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chia Seed Cookies.Monday, January 21, 2013
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oats, flour, baking powder and chia seeds. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the sugar and eggs until creamy. Add in the peanut butter, eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Gradually stir in the oat mixture to combine well and then add in the chocolate chips and stir.
- Place a heaping tablespoon of dough onto the cookie sheet and shape the dough into balls using your hands.
- Bake cookies for about 12 minutes and let cook on a wire rack. Enjoy!