Oh and the Manitoba Harvest Hemp Heart's giveaway is over and the winner is:
Congrats to you :)
I will be sending you an email shortly to get address info to pass on over to Manitoba Harvest!
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup dried apricot, chopped into small pieces
- ¾ cup sliced almonds
- ¾ dried cranberries
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ stick of butter
- ¼ cup honey
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix well with a wooden spoon or whisk.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine butter and honey until melted and combined. Do not bring to a boil.
- Pour the butter/honey mixture over the oats and mix until coated well.
- Spread oats over parchment paper on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Wait until the oats are completely cooled before storing in an airtight container.