Salmon is one of my favourite types of fish to make. There are so many ways to cook it and so many lovely seasonings and sauces to cook it in. My favourite by far is broiled salmon. It always turns out perfect and it is so easy and fast!
2 salmon fillets
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Heat the oven to broil and adjust rack so that it's at the top near the broiler.
2. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil.
3. Lay salmon fillets on pan and pour a bit of olive oil of each fillet and spread.
4. Season with a generous amount of cajun seasoning
5. Place fish under the broiler for 8 to 10 minutes.
, by Natalie G