I can't get enough of dips and this one is absolutely DELICIOUS. The combination of olives, artichokes, garlic and capers give this dip such wonderful flavour!
Makes 1/2 cupYou will need:
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 7 pitted kalamata olives
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon non-pareil capers
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Place artichoke hearts, kalamata olives, garlic, capers and lemon juice in a food processor. Pulse until mixture is chopped fine.
- Remove lid add in olive oil. Pulse a couple more times until well combined.
- Transfer to a bowl and refrigerate for at least an hour or overnight.
- Serve with crackers or crusty french bread.
, by Natalie G