Beef & Veggie Stir-Fry.Thursday, December 08, 2011
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless sirloin steak, cut in thin strips
- 3/4 bag of frozen asian vegetables (baby corn, carrots, peppers, water chestnuts, snowpeas etc)
- 1 envelope onion or beefy mushroom soup mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- hot boiled rice
2. Add vegetables to the skillet, then beefy mushroom soup mix blended with water, soy sauce, garlic powder, pepper and ginger. Bring to a boil, then simmer, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
3. Add beef; simmer 3 minutes or until heated through. To serve, arrange beef mixture over hot rice.