Dip of the Day.Thursday, November 17, 2011
1 tablespoon butter
2 cloves garlic (chopped)
1/4 cup white wine
1 cup baby spinach (packed)
4 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
1/2 cup sour cream
chili sauce to taste
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 parmigiano reggiano (grated)
1/2 cup mozzarella (grated)
1/2 cup cheddar (grated)
1 cup artichoke hearts (chopped)
1 cup crab (chopped)
2 green onions (chopped)
1. Melt the butter in a pan.
2. Add the garlic and saute until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
3. Add the white wine and spinach and heat until the spinach wilts, about 1-2 minutes.
4. Process the spinach, cream cheese, sour cream, chili sauce, salt and pepper in a food processor until nice and mixed.
5. Mix in the artichoke hearts, crab, green onion, parmigiano reggiano, mozzarella, and cheddar cheese.
6. Place the mixture into a baking dish.
7. Bake in a preheated 350F oven until bubbling and golden brown on top, about 20-30 minutes.